We have just finished the tri-core Avant Browser 2012 build 30. In this version, we have integrated chrome rendering engine and implemented many great features. We need your help to translate a few new scripts to make this new version available in your language. It's very easy, you just need to translate words in the right of "=", and keep "%s", "..." and ":" in the following text file.
Scripts need translating in tri-core Avant Browser 2012:
- tbxDefaultBrowser_C=Default Browser
- chbDefaultBrowser_C=Check if Avant Browser is your default web browser on startup.
- lblDefaultBrowser_C=Would you like to make Avant Browser your default web browser?
- actWKTaskManager_C=Task Manager
- actOpenNewIE7_C=Open with IE Compatible Engine
- actOpenNewIE8_C=Open with IE8 Engine
- actOpenNewIE9_C=Open with IE9 Engine
- actOpenNewFF_C=Open with Firefox Engine
- actOpenNewWK_C=Open with Webkit Engine
- actScrollTop_C=Go to Top
- actScrollBottom_C=Go to Bottom
sWaitFor=Wait For %s...
Please translate "Wait For" to your language.
Now we are still missing the following launguages:
Catalan,Galician,Afrikaans, Albanian, Estonian, Finnish, Frisian, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Macedonian,
Norwegian (Nynorsk), Serbian, Slovenian, Thailand ...
If you speak any of these launguages, we would really appreciate if you could help.
Please send your translation to jasmine#avantbrowser.com(replace # to @).